Sunday, January 2, 2011

By the numbers and a little complaining

I think I'm still in shock. In fact, I know I'm still in shock (and am cautiously optimistic that this one will stick). But I got confirmation today that I'm pregnant!!!

11dpiui - BFP
12dpiui - BFP
13dpiui - BFP
14dpiui - BFP
15dpiui - BFP and 307 beta #1
beta #2 scheduled for 1/4/11

I know how hard it is to not be pregnant, still struggling with IF issues yet wanting sooo badly to get a BFP, so for the sake of my bloggie friends who are in that boat, this post isn't going to belabor the fact that I am pregnant (I'm sure there will be more of those in the future).

Instead, I'm going to complain about the fact that it's Sunday, the last Sunday of my vacation, and I'm sitting in the office where I've been since 9:30am. Technically I am still on vacation, but we have a HUGE presentation at 9am tomorrow morning.

Really? What sadistic client schedules a presentation at 9am the Monday after the holidays? Apparently our sadistic client that's keeping me employed does that. Am I bitter? Of course I am. Did the croissants that my boss brought in help matters? Of course they did! Croissants or no croissants, it's going to be a full day of work to get ready for this presentation. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday while I'm slaving away for the man:)

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled for you!!! I am wishing you nothing but the best. Happy Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH AN AWESOME BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if you have twinsies chilling in your ute?! :) Keep us posted! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Crossing my fingers for an awesome second beta. And giving your client the middle one.

    ReplyDelete