Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis the season

The Doc's office must have been backed up today because I just now got my bloodwork results — at 4:30pm, usually they call around 1pm. They confirmed what I already knew, my HCG level was less than 1. I actually started spotting a little this morning, so I'll likely be fully into CD1 tomorrow which means the shots begin on Thursday. Let the games begin...again.

I've been thinking about the reasons why I seem to taking this latest BFN so well. I really think it has a lot to do with the holiday season. This is by far my favorite time of year. I love it when there is a light coating of snow on the ground and the lights are twinkling on the trees. When I left the apartment for work this morning, there were flurries in the air. The first of the season in NYC and they were beautiful. I actually smiled to myself.

It's amazing what a little holiday spirit can do for my mood. Tis the season:)

1 comment:

  1. Frack. I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

    Your attitude is fantastic. I love that you're pushing through this and giving it another go. Action is the best antidote! And you are so right about the holidays....December is officially my favorite month, purely b/c of Christmas and the build-up to it. Here's hoping and praying that THIS is your month!!! xo

    ReplyDelete