Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flying right along

I have to make this a quick post, work is out-of-control busy and our holiday party is tonight.

I went to see the Doc this morning for monitoring and it looks like I'm on the fast track this cycle. He said I was ready (I thought I might be based on what my body was telling me). I have two follies on the right, one at 20mm and one at 19mm and three on the left, one at 20mm, one at 18mm and one at 17mm (and a couple other smaller ones). My lining was a little weak at 7.5mm but I'm hoping that will fluff up before the Saturday morning IUI.

My company holiday party is tonight on a boat in the middle of the Hudson River. I was a good girl and packed my inject pen so I could take it on time, but had to go back home and switch the Gonal-F for the Ovidrel. That only added to my stressful day because I got to work an hour late.

Anyway, we're scheduled for Saturday morning and I plan on doing NOTHING but lay on the couch after. I'm going to attempt to keep a little zen during this 2ww, especially with the holiday craziness I'm in the midst of.

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like great follies to me!! Good luck on Saturday, I'm sending you some zen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! My lining was just where yours is in my successful cycle....and we only had an 18mm-er and a 16mm-er! My hope for you is thru. the. ROOF!

    Sending you some more Zen and willing the 2ww to zip by with holiday distractions. xoxo

    ReplyDelete