Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ABCs of me

I've been trying to think of a new blog topic that doesn't relate to the Woowoo, but I have to admit. I'm boring and other than work and being obsessed with the Woowoo, I've got nothing else. Until I saw E's post on Many Many Moons. Thanks for the idea E - I'm going to steal it:)

A-AGE: 34

B-BED SIZE: King, but up until two months ago we had a queen. We have a 15+lb cat who can't NOT sleep with us, and when he does he sleeps perpendicular to us, so for our own comfort we were forced into buying a king. Best. Decision. Ever!

C-CHORE YOU HATE: Dusting. It's so easy, yet I loathe it.

D-DOGS: Nope, just the fat cat although we'd like to get a dog once we are out of apartment living.

E-ESSENTIAL START YOUR DAY ITEM: Orange juice. I don't drink caffeine (even before the WooWoo I never did), so OJ is how I get going.

F-FAVORITE COLOR: I don't color discriminate. It varies with my mood.

G-GOLD or SILVER: Mostly silver, but I do wear some gold.

H-HEIGHT: 5'8"

I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None, unless you count the clarinet I played in middle school??

J-JOB TITLE: Art Director at a financial services marketing agency.

K-KIDS: Woowoo on the way, due 9/10/11

L-LIVE: New York City, specifically the Upper East Side

M-MOM'S NAME: Marcia

N-NICKNAMES: Doobers. When I was a baby my dad started calling me that and it stuck for both my parents. No one else ever called me that unless they were teasing me. It was one of the last things my mom said to me before she died.

O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Two, but I only remember one. I was 6 months old for the first, and 22 for the second.

P-PET PEEVE: Rude people. Granted, I can be one of them at times, but I try to keep it in check. Unfortunately, I think I'm living in the wrong city if my biggest pet peeve is rude people.

Q-QUOTE FROM MOVIE: I can rarely remember movie lines, but was just talking to a co-worker about one this morning: "Schnikees" from TommyBoy

R-RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right

S-SIBLINGS: None, only child but now have a brother-in-law and sister-in-law.

T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: If I'm working out in the morning it's 6:15am, otherwise 7:30am.

U-UNDERWEAR: Yes, but only thongs.

V-VEGETABLE YOU DISLIKE: Peas.

W-WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE: My husband. I used to be annoyingly on time until I met my husband. He is constantly late, sometimes by a half hour. We've found a reasonable middle ground and are usually 5-15 minutes late. It still drives me nuts, but I've learned to live with it.

X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD DONE: Surprisingly, not too many. Broken arm, ankle, and multiple chest x-rays.

Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I'll pat myself on the back and say I'm a pretty good cook, but I think the best thing is my beef wellington (only made on special occasions for Hubby)

Z-ZOO, FAVORITE ANIMAL: Hmmm, hard to pick. I'm fascinated by hippos. They look so big and innocent but in reality they are mean, mean creatures!

1 comment:

  1. hey! re: your last post, i'm sooo glad that you liked the practice and dr B in particular! he is sooo calm and spends soo much time with you, huh? he's definitely my fav in the practice. i love dr F, dr R, dr G, and dr S. the only doc that i'm not a big fan of is dr K. try to avoid if at all possible :o)

    ReplyDelete