Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Warp speed

I'm still going 100 miles a minute right now, but was able to take a little time out to spend the weekend with my in-laws who were in town. And, more importantly, I had my 16-week doctor's appointment yesterday and my first anatomy scan. It's amazing how much the baby has grown in 4 weeks. Everything looked great, so I'll go back in 4 weeks for the follow-up anatomy scan and my 20-week appointment.

But the biggest news (drum roll, please), is that we found out we're having a BABY BOY!!! I had a feeling it was a boy, so I was happy that my "mother's intuition" is already working:)

Now I need to get back to work and make this baby boy some money...

4 comments:

  1. i love how our practice tells us the gender so early on compared to other places :o) congrats on a boy!!! i guessed right that we were having a girl, and kept congratulating myself on how accurate my intuition was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a boy!!! I don't want to find out, so I'll make sure to let them know to keep it a secret from me when I go back in 4 weeks. But I think I'm having a boy, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay !!! So glad for you that everything is going so well. N Boys are the bomb.... they basically ALL want to marry their mom's when they grow up... (that lasts til their about 8, lol). Snakes, n snails, n Puppy dog tails.....:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats- on the wonderful scan and the super exciting news---!

    ReplyDelete